Monday 3 March 2014

Good morning! The sun is shining and it's a Monday but I'm still thrilled by the fact that I don't have to get up and go to work! I haven't retired but have cut down to just two days. I am loving it! The days ahead stretch out with possibilities, shall we go to our allotment, or into London to see an exhibition? Shall I pull out a book to read from overflowing shelves, or shall I do something creative with knitting or crochet? The choice, absolutely, for the very first time in my life is all mine.
I LOVED being a stay at home mum with four little ones of my own, and on the whole I have loved Teaching too, but now, now the time is all mine. 


 

So, looking out at the sunshine, and the blossom 
I am off to the allotment after the first pleasurable duty of my day..... can you tell what that is?

Yes it's those gorgeous doodles..... walk in the woods time, looking out for the bluebell shoots and those early celandines and maybe even woodland anenomes - one thing guaranteed.... there will be mud, glorious mud.




See you later peeps, I will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment